Enjoy reading about inspirational seniors and so much more!
MAINE SENIORS Magazine covers a wide variety of topics from profiles of Maine seniors to valuable information about aging.
Benefit from insightful contributions from top-quality and award winning writers and from Dr. Len Kaye, the Director of the Center of Aging at University of Maine, and Jane Margesson Director of Communications of AARP Maine. Plus, enjoy humor, nostalgia, recipes, and so much more in each and every issue.
- Prime Movers – Stories about inspirational seniors who have done something to improve the human condition within an organization, community, or throughout Maine.
- Sage Lens – Exploring opportunities to get the most out of your golden years, by Dr. Len Kaye
- Just Pondering – Humor and insight, by our very own Waldo Clark
- The Maine Point – Information about and for Maine seniors from a great resource, Jane Margesson of AARP Maine
- A Trail Less Traveled – by outdoors-man and artist Brad Eden
- A Look Back – a bit of nostalgia for that trip down memory lane
- Food for Thought – tasty recipes with a little bit of this and that
- From the Porch– A touch of philosophy and observation with witty and insightful commentary, on people and life in general
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
If you like Maine, and are proud to be a junior partner, oops, I mean a senior partner… then you will enjoy MAINE SENIORS Magazine. Please visit us at www.meseniors.com and check us out!
MAINE SENIORS Magazine – For the Prime of Your Life!