Schooner Estates Senior Living Community provides the ideal setting for our residents to live and thrive. We offer four levels of Care: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Residential Care and Memory Care. With our unbeatable transportation services, our incredible, chef-prepared meals, and our full roster of outings and activities, we take pride in creating the community that so many amazing people call “home.”
Located in beautiful Auburn, Maine, Schooner Estates combines the convenience of a city with the peacefulness and affordability of small-town Maine. The Lewiston-Auburn area offers shopping, museums, theaters and dining, all without the big-city price tag. Don’t sacrifice comfort and class: our meticulously-maintained apartments start at over 700 square feet, and offer significant savings over smaller units in the southern Maine area. With no big buy-in required, it’s worth the 35-minute drive from Portland to take a tour of our community and see what we have to offer.
Want to see? Take a virtual tour of Schooner Estates.
For your comfort and convenience, we offer the following:
- A wide variety of included services, such as housekeeping and transportation.
- Convenient and reasonably-priced a la carte services, such as medication management and companions for shopping trips and medical appointments.
- Complimentary use of any of our many common areas for group functions or family get-togethers.
- Active resident groups for crafters, veterans and hobbyists.
- On-site Senior College Classes and other educational seminars.
- Health clinics and screenings, as well as fitness programs to promote wellness.
- Holiday parties, summer barbecues and Mardi Gras Celebrations open to all of our residents.
- The “Mariner’s Club” option, which allows those who are not yet ready to make the move to join in the activities and spend time with our residents before coming to live with us.
Schooner Estates Senior Living community is a true blend of comfort, class and value. Call today to request a brochure, or to schedule a tour of our campus. Our Community is Your Community.