Enjoy reading about Maine people and places in this beautiful and informative magazine. MAINE SENIORS Magazine covers a wide variety of topics from profiles of Maine seniors to advice about getting the most out of your golden years.
Benefit from insightful contributions from top-quality and award winning writers like Donna Halvorsen of South Portland, John Christie of Camden, Russ VanAresdale of Brewer, and Hunter Howe of Cape Elizabeth to experienced authorities like Dr. Len Kaye, Director of the Center of Aging at The University of Maine and elder law attorney John Nale of Waterville.
MAINE SENIORS Magazine offers a wide variety of interesting and entertaining content in its recurring columns:
- Sage Lens- Exploring opportunities to get the most out of your golden years
- Experiential to the Exponential- Words of wisdom and quotable quotes
- Health Treasures- Solid information, tips and resources from qualified professionals
- Hobbies and Entertainment- From crafts to collectibles to enriching cultural activities — arts, music and more
- Outdoors- A column for the outdoor enthusiast
- Around the Home- Helpful tips on everything from the yard and garden to remodeling the kitchen
- Food for Thought- Cuisine through the ages, recipes and so much more
- Here, There and Everywhere- Travel thoughts and tips for scenic Maine and places beyond
- From the Porch- Witty and insightful commentary, on people and life
Then we round out some of the content in MAINE SENIORS Magazine with occasional columns like Legacy, dedicated to how individuals leave their mark, or indeed a legacy; A Look Back, which is both informative and nostalgic for that trip down memory lane; or the simple observations in Just Pondering from Waldo Clark.
If you like Maine and are proud to be a junior, I mean senior partner, then you will enjoy MAINE SENIORS Magazine. Please visit us at www.maineseniorsmagazine.com and check us out.
MAINE SENIORS Magazine – For the Prime of Your Life!